Many people actually follow the two-month-salary maxim about buying an engagement ring. This is the most absurd nonsense out there. Unless you want to be thrifty, it is perfectly fine to get rock that fits in a sensible budget. Besides, it is a questionable act marrying someone, who thinks she deserves a ring worth as much as a car. Simply put, you should not be buying it you cannot afford it. You should consider several factors before setting out.
For a change, here are some things not to do when buying an engagement ring. Follow these tips and you will know why there are not any Beverly Diamonds Complaints to be found.
- Do not head out without a definite budget in mind, and stick to the one you come up with. Compare the ring purchase to house hunting and you will notice many similarities. You could spot a sweet item worth twice what you are willing to spend, and it would make it all the more appealing, because you cannot have it at the time.
- Disregard whatever falls outside the indulgence you will allow yourself for a single purchase. And if the salesperson is not helping with that effort, leave the store. Head to the Beverly Diamond website, which is a great place for finding beautiful engagement rings. You would not find Beverly Diamonds complaints anywhere.
- Stay away from fancy stores if you want a ring that will fit your wallet. The shinier stores pay heavier rent, and they will do all they can to hook you into making a bulky payment. They will have larger inventory, high-pressure sales, and a drive to get bigger margins on each sale. No good usually comes of walking into such a place. Stick to the smaller stores, and the online ones. You do not see Beverly Diamonds complaints about overpricing.
- Hold your impulses down. If you think she will like it, then it is the perfect piece. Go
through different style settings and sizes before you decide. In fact, deliberate longer than you would with any other purchase – take snaps of the rings on your cell phone and come back the next day or when you have decided. Just make sure it will still be there. The point is: be calm and rational.
- Do not buy during the holidays, because there will not be a lot to choose from. The summer months are the best time to find some fine collections.
Buying jewelry online is big these days, and the Beverly Diamonds site holds first spot among sellers. Since you do not get to see Beverly Diamonds complaints anywhere, you know they are good to buy from.